Do you Need Support with the Divorce Process?
With Rebecca Inman
Reach Out and Talk With
Divorce Planning dives deeper into the process of divorce and adds the component of intentional planning a divorce prior to actually filing for Dissolution of Marriage.
Divorce Planners have specific training in areas such as Family and Marriage Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, Finances, and Business Evaluations. Divorce Planners are a valuable asset in helping their clients to be more intentional about the process of divorce rather than allowing the process to control them.
Divorce Planners can help their clients to formulate a plan that will they will be able to execute throughout the process of divorcing. Divorce Planning allows individuals to have more control and peace of mind while they are ending their relationship with their spouse.
Some divorce planners are financial planners, mental health professionals, lawyers, or mediators who have experience dealing with divorcing clients. The mission of a Divorce Planner is to help their clients retain control of the divorcing process, rather than to allow the process to control them.
Our is located in Vero Beach, Florida. We are counselors, family mediators, and divorce planners.
- Divorce Planning is a Smarter Divorce;
- Divorce Planning delves deeper into strategies for separation;
- Divorce Planning helps clients create a plan that is intentional as well as workable as you go through the process of a divorce;
- Divorce Planning takes a micro approach to divorce; Divorce Planning assists in identifying and managing other divorce professionals you may need to consult with through your divorce more effectively and efficiently.
- Divorce Panning is a comprehensive approach to the divorce process;
- Divorce Planning assists in creating a comprehensive workable parenting plan; and
- Divorce Planning helps you create communication and boundary strategies with a difficult spouse or ex-spouse.
Frequently asked questions
We do not accept any insurance at this time. We will most likely never accept insurance due to the information that is reported to the MIB or Medical Information Bureau. We also do not want to have our counseling sessions dictated by an insurance carrier.
Our fees vary and begin at $80 per 50-minute session for individual therapy. Couple’s counseling is $100 per 50-minute session, and Family Mediation is $175 per hour. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00. We do not have any weekend hours. Counseling is available through an online HIPAA compliant portal. Counseling cannot be done through texting or email.
As a faith-based counselor, we encourage our clients to share their specific faith and religion. We tell our clients that we want them to be comfortable and to feel welcomed. We offer faith-based counseling as well as traditional counseling for individuals who are either agnostic, indifferent or struggling with their religious views.